This podcast was inspired by a vulnerable post about body image in our closed Facebook group. We touch on that, then get into healthy approaches to training, including eating enough to sustain our training, not feeling obligated to impress your coach, and why we should leave room for growth from mistakes. We get into how coaches can and should remove the burdens from your busy life. YOU are ultimately in charge of your training and only you know the intended outcome. You have the power to make decisions along the way that enhance your health and happiness.
- Hub/Condo Deal Ending July 15
- Des Moines 70.3 Thoughts
- Formula One Lessons with Coach Robbie
- New Tires for your Big Race?
- Body Image
- Eating and Health
- Are you eating Enough?
- Training shouldn’t be punishment
- Unhealthy Relationships with training
- The strength in vulnerability
- Our training plans are in pencil
- You are in charge of your training
- “Day off and don’t argue with me”
- Soviet gymnasts
- Burden Removal
- Bobby Knight, Nick Saban, Phil Jackson
- How we approach coaching
- Allowing room for mistakes and growth
- Athlete/Person love
- School teachers and kids
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org