Are you training for goals or the Possibilities. It’s an interesting distinction, but when you leave it open ended there’s less “what do I do next” and more discovery. This is one them from today’s cast, the other is, in order to reach the heights we know we can reach, we have to do the work. We talk about the Olympic Swim Trials and how swimmers don’t get caught up in gadgets, but focus on how to get better and train for the possibilities. We also talk about how to get faster on the bike and why the best way to get better in this sport is by keeping things simple.
- 41 in 36
- Base Nutrition as a hair care product
- The overload of deceptive information in triathlon
- How to keep training simple
- Optimism and Hope
- Turning inward to be more consistent
- What if you fail to reach your expectations?
- What’s wrong with trying to feel good every day in training?
- US Swim Trials
- It’s all about the sweat equity
- How Spiritual connection lines up with training
- Distracted lives
- Doing the work can be boring and monotonous
- Swimmers and Hyper Focus
- What it takes for long term consistency
- Do you want it right now or Right?
- What if you get behind in training?
- How to get faster on the bike
- It takes TIME to get better
- The Work to Buy Ratio in triathlon
- The “not knowing” as the fun part
- Possibility Training vs. Certainty Training
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com