We start with Ironman 70.3 St. George talk and the Lionel Sanders/Sam Long battle. Also, talk Danielle Ryf and her self-awareness. Then we shift into racing free and letting it rip. The feeling, the mindset, and ability to love that place. We look at finding true joy in the journey of triathlon. Understanding small gains and the ability to truly care about yourself while using training and racing as a way to grow as a person. Turning inward and cutting off the need to reach for external energy. Filing away positives from good workouts and how to recognize lessons from “bad” workouts instead of carrying their burden.
- This Year is Flying
- Shoe and Watch Talk
- Chattanooga 70.3 Events at C26
- St. George 70.3 Coverage
- Unbelievable scenery
- Lionel Sanders puts hammer down
- Bike for Show Run for Dough
- Sam Long - Strategic Mistakes?
- Letting go and just running
- Daniela Ryf and self-awareness
- Racing Free and Happy
- Belief shifts Biology
- Is your desire slowing dying?
- Do you get too close to the Flame?
- Calm down
- Using Training and Racing to Grow as a person
- Triathlon as a filler in life?
- Constantly reaching for external energy
- What do YOU get from your workouts?
- Carry lessons learned not the burden
- What was the REASON for a good workout?
- You save the world one person at a time
- Doing things a lot makes you better at them
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org