Do you have a tendency to look at training as an obligation or something that excites you? Today, we get into this often destructive habit and talk about how to really find what motivates you and excites you about training. We look at what makes a net positive workout and why it’s so hard to stop when we’re ahead. Transitions in your daily life may be the secret to feeling good and maintaining energy. Why do we always feel like we HAVE TO do more?? Do you really know what makes you happy? Training in a way that keeps you healthy.
- Check out our Hub/Condo Combo Experience
- Ironman Chattanooga Training Weekend
- Tired legs when we start, feeling good at the end
- Does training Excite you?
- Ironman doesn’t always have to be a grind
- Don’t make training an obligation
- Tough schedules/routines
- What are you trying to fulfill?
- Net positive workouts
- Why do we feel like we HAVE TO or SHOULD do more?
- Workout mode or in the moment?
- Burnout — triathlon as coping
- Too much??
- Long term patterns
- Addictive natures
- What excites you in general?
- Serial Dieters
- How to top when we’re ahead
- Searching for answers without the right question
- Triathlon —- why we do it?
- Do you really know what makes you happy?
- Crafting the ability to stop at the right time
- Creating transitions in daily life
- Enough is enough
- Stretching too thin is how we break\
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com