Let's face it, we all need some Race Energy. Texas and Florida 70.3 wait in the wings and we couldn't be more excited. How will the dynamics change? How will people race when training for 12-18 months? That competitive "first time" feeling. Will C_vid drive growth in triathlon? How many will be in the fields? Remembering why we go into the sport. Robbie's secret training. And when our "why" changes.
- Sweet 16 talk
- Robbie’s bold prediction for 2021 races
- Ironman first timers
- Growth of the sport coming after C_vid?
- Demand for Ironman
- Everyone has changed the last year
- Alcohol sales down for the first time in pandemic?
- 1,000-1,500 per race?
- Texas 70.3 protocol
- Ironman Tier System
- Kona 2021
- Dusting off the cobwebs
- Just like riding a bike?
- Robbie’s Secret training
- Working on transitions
- Socks or no sox on the run?
- How easily we forget why we got into the sport
- Why did YOU do your first Ironman?
- When our why changes
- Lend a hand to new triathletes
- Chattanooga nightlife on fire, says Mike
- Tupelo Honey vs State of Confusion vs. Publix
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com