Holding patterns are starting to break and Race Energy is in the air. Most of us will be “rusty” so it may mean shifting your approach on race day. We give you different ways to think about your race if you haven’t raced in a while. We talk about what makes the perfect execution, and how you should train to create struggle you might face on race day. How much can the body handle? We get into addiction, life, self-sabotage, and how to approach a fast build up for Ironman or a 70.3.
- C26 Hub Experience including C26 Condo Stay - Swim analysis, setting your baselines, and a stay in our new on-site condo!
- Texas is Open for Business
- Coaching Calls increase as Races get Real
- Every workout is a test
- Mike is accepting athletes
- Is now the time to go “all in?”
- Dust off the rust and have fun
- Things just speed up in races
- Heart Rate on Race Day
- Looking at different race strategies if you haven’t raced in a long time
- Don’t take a race for granted
- Your body doesn’t know it’s race day
- Why do we have “perfect days?”
- What it means to be mentally ready
- Looking for opportunities to struggle in training
- Training harder than you race
- What does it mean?
- When we have the perfect race day
- Addiction, life, and training,
- Building resilience
- A long life of self-sabotage
- Does your DNA history matter?
- What does your body have in it today?
- Race Day is like Graduation Day
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com