Did you leave it all on the course? Did you push that interval enough? Did you have more in you? Today, we get into the concept of training tp push through fear and pain. How building experience with digging deeper pays off over time. Sometimes we’re afraid of finding our limits, but what if we’re only living at 80%? Building confidence in knowing you CAN do more. Sometimes we have to let go and just be with what is. Let go of the discomfort and learn the skill of reaching the next level.
- It’s straight up cold in some places
- Hat Maintenance with Mike & Robbie
- Are you Going Hard Enough?
- The most painful moments of your life
- Trying to figure out things about ourselves
- We Choose to Quit
- You probably have more in you
- Experience not being in control
- Settle in with your breath
- Commit beyond the fear
- Terrified of finding our limits
- Long interval struggles
- Keep spinning
- You have to SEE it
- One hour FTP tests
- 5 minutes at a time, next mailbox, next aid station
- LEARNING to keep going
- Pushing is a learned skill
- Overheating in 5ks
- Going into the daily fire
- Your relationship to digging deep into pain
- Finding pressure pints
- Confidence in knowing you CAN do more
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com