What puts our mind and body in a groove? Today we explore our own recent experiences with finding the zone. We look at the challenges of holding back. The goal of simply feeling good and how that seems to take care of the rest. The challenges of replacing bad habits with good ones and the easiest way to do it. We look at finding daily wins, beating short term cravings, and getting rid of forced expectations.
Don't forget to check out the C26 Club Program. We lay out your entire year for only $349.
- Ups and downs of training
- How does it click?
- How the podcast is like training
- Geting in a Zone
- Turning Inward first
- What feeling in shape means
- Being in the Zone, but only 1 and 2
- Without a race on the calendar
- Swinging at piñatas
- Getting the ball rolling
- When nothing can stop you
- Feeling Good is the Goal
- Appropriately challenging
- Finding the easiest win today
- Laughter as medicine
- Mike and Robbie’s allegiance to sports . . .
- Moving goal posts
- We are what we expose ourselves to
- Embrace YOUR TRUTH
- It’s okay not to race
- Don’t be someone else’s training plan
- Forced expectations
- The subtle creep of good habits
- Drinking water instead of eating sugar
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org