Are you putting yourself in situations help you succeed? Today, we look at perils of chasing perfectionism, the secrets to building volume, and how to train in ways that fit your body type and personality. We look at why Zone 2 running is so important in the big scheme of things, understanding why “appropriately challenging” is what you want to find, and why workouts should rarely feel “epic.” The C26 Club Program is open through the end of January, click here to learn how we will plan your entire year for only $349.
- Inching your way towards goals
- A flow of people stopping by the Hub in Chattanooga
- Are you still paying for Bally’s Fitness?
- The Perils of Perfection
- The over-shooting “mind virus”
- Mike’s on the treadmill??
- Creating genuine excitement about workouts
- Embracing the moment, but not being a prisoner of it
- “Let’s do a volume check”
- When Coach Robbie lets you drive the train
- Show me you can, don’t tell me
- Finding “appropriately challenging”
- Being purposeful, but relaxed
- It doesn’t have to feel EPIC
- What do you WANT to do today?
- Facing all the expectations . . . and pressures
- Training for speed in the pool and on the bike first
- Finding love of the bike
- What’s your Z2 Sweet spot?
- You are what you do consistently
- Born to Run
- Lance Armstrong and high cadence
- Michael Phelps wannabe
- Working with, and embracing the body type you have
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org