On average, kids laugh so much more than adults… probably 10:1 . . .and triathletes are notorious for being “super serious.” Today, we talk about being flexible, on call for life, and having availability for fun as an athlete. Doing it for the love of doing it is often the easiest secret to success. We also get into craving experience over things, how to allow yourself to be free and express where you’re going. Fall in love with everything triathlon creates in your life. Check out the C26 Club Program at c26triathlon.com
- The C26 Hub Experience
- Being “on call” with life
- Racing as a “one off”
- Our perspective on 2021 Races
- When we don’t know what we want to do
- Always being available as an athlete
- Sacrificing experience to be by yourself
- What the Real Goal of all this is
- When we pile the pressure on ourselves
- The greatness of flexibility
- The best you can always be changing
- Trending the right direction
- Craving Experiences
- In shape for 2 hours and riding 4??
- When should you take a risk??
- Don’t be the originator of the bad ideas . . .
- Master’s Swims and Group rides??
- What do you NEED this year?
- Swim with good swimmers
- Ride with good riders
- Run with good runners
- Living like a kid
- Manufactured grown-up-ness
- It’s okay to color outside the lines
- Triathlon inspired lifestyle changes
- Kids laugh 100 times a day, adults laugh 5
- Everything is so serious
- Putting ourselves into rigid holes
- How other people impact our energy frequencies
- Enjoying the process creates better results
- Parenting yourself and letting the child free
- Yes weeks and healthy exploration
- The things we remember most over the years
- The people, the intent, the memory, and experience
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org