We all “know” the process is what matters, but how do we stay at peace with the progress? Micro goals vs. macro. Clearing the head and heart. How to recognize progress in the little things. Success in the learning and building of our bodies.
- Check out our 2021 Club Program. A full season training plan based around your races.
- Should we have advertisers?
- Mike Feels out of shape
- What a difference a year makes
- Chasing memorable rides, runs, and races
- Clearing the plate, heart, and head
- Starting with something small vs. the big goal
- Total extreme diet
- Simple changes add up
- Strong legs in a heavy body
- Tis the feasting season
- Feeling good on the bike but heavy on the run
- Internal confidence that keeps you honest
- It’s harder and harder to lean on our last races
- What do your thoughts tell you about yourself?
- Can you appreciate the person you’re becoming?
- Can you let go of your old identity?
- Holding onto the chip on your shoulder
- Flying without a net and not looking down
- When things feel easy . . . it’s a good thing
- Proving it to others or yourself?
- Being proud of ourselves
- Do you see today’s you in the mirror?
- When improvement gets harder and harder
- Making your own workouts today
- Finding the excitement in discovery
- A bucket list society
- Sometimes not being sore is a win
- Compare you to you
- Re-building a car
- Re-Building a body
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com