Are you moving the right direction? This is the toughest time of a really tough year for all of us. Today, we talk about how "The Standard is The Standard" and no matter what we all have to figure out what's really important and stay on that course. Coach Robbie shows us his reaction to having Texas 70.3 cancelled and explains how he changed his mindset and made it a positive. Sometimes life gives us what we really need and it's up to us to get our minds right.
- Coach Robbie talks about Texas 70.3 cancelled
- Don't Forget Your Original Goals
- When the atmosphere is ripped away?
- Why did you really get into the sport?
- Life gives you what you really need
- can you dig to race depth without a race?
- The mentality shift of a race cancel
- Waking up with “leg pop”
- Turning mind into gratitude mindsets
- Fueling in a mental way
- Finding that discomfort level on bike
- Reconciling the “buts” and “what ifs”
- Racing alone demons
- Finding that negative split
- Are you “waiting” because you don’t have it or it will be painful?
- Embracing the suck
- Only a 5K to go……….
- Changing the length of your taper?
- Mentality of not shaking out the day before
- Learning from this race to apply in the next
- Being happy with what you did on the course
- The Standard is the Standard
- Are you going the right direction?
- Discipline to turn off the noise
- Stay Steady . . . Stay The Course
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org