The rewards comes from effort. It may not be visible but it always shows up. Today, looking at what effort means, both in training and the race. We talk about race demons and how to not let them take over. Also, we break down the mindset of racing Ironman and how to turn a rough start into a great race. Ironman Florida is also covered in this podcast.
- Our Run Camp Lessons
- Can You Be a Kid Again
- Everyone seems so serious . . .
- Intimidation of new environments
- The Confidence Equation
- The most important thing in life and sport
- The person who works the hardest gets the rewards
- Getting faster when you’re close to your peak
- Pushing yourself past plateaus
- Committing to what it takes
- It’s always easier in the beginning
- Initial Gains are Huge, but then . . .
- When Return on investment isn’t what you want
- Ironman Florida - Our Athlete’s success
- The Emotions of Ironman
- How you can finish worse but have a better race
- It’s not always about the PR
- How Do You know You had a good race?
- Expectations that are irrelevant
- In Race Demons
- Can you run through the suck?
- Goal: The Best You Can Get Out of Yourself, Today
- Were you happy or disappointed with the effort?
- The Pride that comes from Pushing
- Racing smart to delay the pain
- In training: When Enough is Enough
- Feeling good? Maybe pull back
- How long is your wick for the day??
- When do you light it?
- Walking the first mile of Ironman??
- Ironman Florida Race summary of one of our athletes
- The trouble with using POWER in a race
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com