Do you expose yourself to situations that will make you better on race day? How do you handle race day energy? Today we talk about all kinds of ways to use training instead of letting training use you, including building muscle control in the brain that will better prepare you for races and life.
- Swim Analysis
- The Inconsistency of Devices
- Don’t Peak Too Early
- Having honest conversations with yourself
- Treating the training Day as a Day
- Putting Yourself In Different Environments
- Understanding Effort as it applies to results
- Build the Chassis to Use The Engine
- Creating a solid mental and emotional chassis
- It’s Easy to blame fitness
- Are You Building The Ability To Suffer?
- The days of perfect race conditions seem to be gone
- Adjusting your emotional governor
- What are you willing to expose yourself to?
- How fragile is your psyche’?
- Racing is Troubleshooting
- The Race Energy
- When Perfect Pat merges with Obstacle Oliver
- Patient Pete
- The courage to keep self-exploration
- Pineapple on Pizza??
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
We still have a few slots left for next year's camp, but they're going fast. Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org