Are you positioned to have an Ironman breakthrough, or would focusing on shorter races next year be the best solution for 2020?
Looking at what it REALLY takes to get faster and stronger instead of staying basically the same. For a Thanksgiving podcast, the boys brought it today. And we want to make it clear we are VERY thankful for all of you!
• The Micro-Workout
• The Myths of Momentum
• Setting Yourself Up for Success
• Balancing at Different Times of the Year
• Don't Go For Broke
• Prepare Yourself to be Ready
• Recovering From Base Training
• Don't Let Your Body Reset to Zero
• How & When to Address Weaknesses
• Mixing Intervals Within Long Rides
• Preparing For Explosiveness
• Lactic Acid Build Up
• Running The Ironman Marathon
• Are You Getting Faster or Staying the Same?
• Breaking Out of the Comfort Zone
• All Out 50's in the Pool
• The Mental Game of "Settling In"
• Your Century Ride Doesn't Make You Ready to Race
Want to be part of a great community of people that you can share triathlon stories with and hang out with at races? Have access to ALL of our training plans (over $1,000 value). Get a consultation and a CUSTOM 12-week training plan to get you on the right track? Check out the newly revised C26 Club Membership! Only $299 for the entire year (price increases January 1, 2019)
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron