Training for 3 sports is hard enough, but improving at 3 sports is an entirely different ballgame. Today, we look at the power of appreciating and focusing on small gains, especially at this time of the year when you're either over-fired up or not feeling it. We look at different ways to be motivated by changing your intention. We also look at how to keep an eye on the WHOLE STORY of your training.
• The Club Plan Explained in Detail (Go to 10 minute mark to skip)
• The Key To Motivation
• How the election will impact triathlon and your training.
• How to Look At Your WHOLE SEASON In Context
• Why We’re So Drawn To The Triathlon Quick Fix
• Following Your Heart In the Off Season
• The Trouble With Being Addicted To Change
• Swiss Army Knife Analogy
• Two Different Types of Athletes in Off-Season
• Mental and Emotional Investment
• Motivation to embrace the little things
• Buying Your Way Out of a Funk
• Do Something
• Challenge of Diet Changes
• Mid-Range Gains
• Blunt Force Training
• Practice Good Self Care
• Our #1 Podcast Listening City
Want to be part of a great community of people that you can share triathlon stories with and hang out with at races? Have access to ALL of our training plans (over $1,000 value). Get a consultation and a CUSTOM 12-week training plan to get you on the right track? Check out the newly revised C26 Club Membership! Only $299 for the entire year (price increases January 1, 2019)
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron