Now is the time to prepare for your best race in 2019. Today the Crushing Iron Podcast looks at ways to stay in the groove, keep your foundation, your greatest predictor for performance, treadmill vs. running outside, keeping swim fitness, building triathlon DNA.
• Clearing Your Off-Season Plate
• The greatest predictor for performance
• New bike, helmet, blood tests?
• Struggle with motivation in the off-season?
• What is the #1 thing that contributes to you missing workouts?
• The importance of KEEPING swim fitness
• Keep your off-season fitness above water
• Treadmill vs. Running Outside
• Building DNA that UNDERSTANDS Triathlon
• Crushing Iron hoodies are not short term
• An underrated off-season run strategy
• How to do SPEED WORK that LASTS
• Super Long vs. Multiple Shorter Runs?
• Everything Builds on Top of Itself
• Injury Proof Your Body
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron