What happens when you miss or have a bad workout? We mean, a really bad workout. Are you judgmental or objective? Today we talk about learning from those dark places we seem to hit in this sport. We also hit on the power of amazing one day recoveries, plus, keeping the excitement for your next workout. Also, power meter strategies and what to do when your goals seem to backfire.
• How Objectivity Makes For a Better Race Experience
• Why You Need to Be Flexible and Forgiving
• Dark, dark places on the ride
• How To Look At Terrible Workouts
• Amazing one day recoveries
• Retaining that tinge of excitement to workout
• Having the fitness to not be intimidated
• Why You Have Bad Workouts
• Mike’s Power Meter Experience on Natchez Trace
• Power Meter Insights from Coach Robbie
• The Unlikelihood of a Perfect Year
• There’s Nothing Wrong With Being Objective
• When Goals Backfire
• Are You Being Honest With Yourself?
• The Best Investments For Long Term Success
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron