Coach Robbie launched a great analogy today, saying, "Look at your race like a business, it's all about return on investment." Are you making the right decisions on race morning, during the swim, or on the bike to get your best run? Today we break it all down and show why once you burn a biscuit, you can't get it back.
• You Can’t Get Burned Biscuits Back
• Race Your Ironman Like It’s A Business
• An Emotional Ironman Finish
• Is Mike On Board With A Power Meter?
• Linsey Corbin slapping skin with kids
• Disposable Running Shorts
• Great Things People Do On The Course
• How To Have Fun In A Race
• Mental Engagement 70.3 vs. Ironman
• Handling Emotions in a Race
• Underrated Part about Lack of Preparation
• Stress is Stress is Stress
• Mistakes You Make on the Bike Don’t Show Up On The Bike
• Energy on the Bike Vs. Run
• You Can’t Catch Up Because You’re Already Caught
• Average Power Vs. Normalized Power
• Best Bike Split
• Normalized Power is your - Cost of Business
• Why It’s Easy To Pick Up 30 Minutes On The Run
We still have a few slots left for next year's camp, but they're going fast. Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here.
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron