You finish a race, then reflect. What did you learn? Typically it's "I need to do more work," but do your expectations and perspective align with what that work should be? Today we talk about why "traditional" triathlon and Ironman training can throw you out of whack and take away the fun.
- What Do You Learn From Your Races?
- Are you in the overthinking trap?
- "Traditional" Ironman Training
- Mosh Pit history that transfers to the swim
- Getting Rid of Tunnel Vision
- Balancing family and Training
- You always learn something and you always have more work to do
- What she learned from a bike wreck
- Getting tougher with every race
- The Sport of Triathlon and Growth
- Long Rides Followed By Long Runs???
- Fitting Training into your Life or Your Life into Training?
- This is a Hobby and We Lose Money
Coach Robbie and Mike, along with 12 or so Crushing Iron coached athletes will be at Ohio 70.3 this year so please say hi if you see them around.
Looking for a fun weekend of training and meeting awesome people? Check out our 2019 Camp Schedule here.
If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us with a direct pledge here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron