Mike gets a little old-man-mode on social media at the top and wonders if the distractions are putting unnecessary subconscious stress on his training. Also, fatigue, daily low-hanging-fruit and how to keep your training fired up. We talk Ironman 70.3 Texas and how to zone-in when you’re under 50 days.
- Succumbing to Distractions or furthering your goal
- The Fine Line Between Biking and Running Well
- Are You a "Goal Marketer?”
- Hit-Out Races
- Lower, low hanging fruit
- Biggest Factor of Racing Well and Fast
- The Power of keeping Your Races (and Goals) on the Down Low
Check out our new Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
If you enjoy the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us with a direct pledge here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron