Most triathletes figure out that most of their friends don't want to talk about their personal success journeys. Over time that can be a bummer and is the reason so many of us seek a community that supports, listens and inspires. That's at the core of why we started Crushing Iron and today we explore why all that stuff matters and can not only be the key to success in triathlon but life.
- Connection in sport and life
- The power in being open and honest
- Filling voids
- The best drug is people- Asking the "dumb" question
- Americans and Diabetes
- The top causes of obesity
- Is obesity contagious?
- The six foods that make up majority of American diets
- Are we set up to fail in our diets?
- Obsession with hiding
- Friends vs. Relationships
- So Many Experts So Little Time
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com