Most of us has had at least a mild panic attack in the open water, but it doesn't have to be that way. Nor do you have to fear turns and other riders on the bike course. Today we talk about ways to get by the tension that holds you back. We also talk about how to craft a routine that builds confidence and appreciate your gains. And finally, how to grow when critics beat you down.
- Ways to beat open water swim anxiety and panic
- Bike handling techniques to make you more comfortable
- Where to look and what to think about while cycling
- Patterns that will make you more confident
- How to not let others get you down
- How to get a DISCOUNT on our TRAINING PLANS
Crushing Iron Training Plans on Training Peaks
Please subscribe and comment on iTunes.
Emails us: CrushingIron@gmail.com