There’s a lot of good stuff in the weeds of today’s listener questions. Today we get into simplifying a complicated sport, timing mats, and if we’ll do Musselman some day. We also look at DNF rates across the sport, and why they seem more prevalent. We also give strategy for the Ironman Wisconsin bike Course, talk about ways to beat burnout and Ironman Blues, along with Kona 2023 and why Robbie’s son Hayden is a fan of Kristian Blummenfelt.
- What’s the Future?
- So much confusion in this sport
- One person’s simple is another’s complicated?
- When will Mike and Robbie race Musselman?
- Timing Mats at Ironman
- Mike’s second biggest fear
- DNF Rate at Lake Placid. Reasons?
- Everything is a short cut
- Under prepared, or over trained?
- How Do I change my “Lazy Race Swim?”
- Bike Strategy for Ironman Wisconsin
- Relaxed Brain, engaged body
- Get through the hills . . .
- Burnout and Ironman Blues
- Do you need something BIG to get you out of bed?
- You chose triathlon, it didn’t choose you.
- Kona Is Back in 2023
Mike Tarrolly - CrushingIron@gmail.com
Robbie Bruce - C26Coach@gmail.com