We have both done Ironman Wisconsin and are wondering why they would drop the Mass Start? We debate all the possibilities and can't really rationalize why. If anyone knows the Race Director at Wisconsin, we would love to have him on the podcast. Also, we address the age grouper who deflated her competitor's tire before Ironman 70.3 Syracuse.
- Is a wave start safer really than a mass start?
- Is this more about congestion in transition or on the bike course?
- Why a mass start is BETTER for weak swimmers
- Where do these kinds of changes end, if ever?
- Will Wisconsin continue to sell out after this change?
- What other ways can Wisconsin make the race safer? (Satire)
- Can we forgive the woman who let air out of her competitor's tire at Syracuse?