The biggest weekend in Triathlon is upon us. Ironman World Championships in KONA on Saturday followed by Ironman Louisville on Sunday. C26 has around 25 coached athletes racing at Louisville and today we give one more look at how to tackle the race. Coach Robbie also gives us his KONA predictions.
• Connecting with People at Races
• The Power of Support Groups
• You Have To Believe You Can Do Something Special
• KONA Picks
• KONA Dynamics
• When Is it Time For a Calculated Risk
• Things Have to Go Your Way
• How Upsets Happen
• How To Start Each Discipline of Your Race
• The C26 Fanny Pack
• When You Shouldn’t Be Afraid To “Fail”
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Keep an Eye out for New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron