Do you ever feel like you don’t belong? Today we open up about how that affects us as coaches and athletes, along with those we coach. Triathlon can be a daunting journey at times, but we’ll look at how reframing how we think can help us appreciate that we’re all doing something amazing, and something most people wouldn’t have the courage to try. We get into doubt, confidence, and why this sport can feel even harder the longer you’re into it. Is someone else living in your head? The sweetest revenge is living a good life.
- Pontoon Parade
- Triathlon never stops
- Summer is pedal to the metal
- Planning for next year?
- Coaching Doubts
- First triathlon experience
- Imposter syndrome
- Athletic Backgrounds
- Was it a fluke?
- Glory Days
- Expecting the negatives
- “You have to be better”
- Hard to recognize progress
- The power of the Ironman Finish Line
- External support
- Prove yourself right
- Training where you’re at
- Finding celebration with the shit in between
- Who’s living in your head rent free?
- If 9 out of 10 people think you’re crazy, you’re probably on the right track
- The sweetest revenge is living a good life
- You hear it, but are you listening?
Mike Tarrolly - CrushingIron@gmail.com
Robbie Bruce - C26Coach@gmail.com