You have to like something before you can love it. It's easy to make a rash decision to do Ironman, but is that the best way to get motivated and be better? Today we look at how setting up your race calendar can help you make better decisions, keep your focus and make you more consistent. We look at the power of shorter races and why scheduling a race too far in advance can backfire.
- Bib Lists
- How a race game plan can keep you extra motivated and focused
- Why you should step back from your first instincts after a race
- Ironman 70.3 Ohio
- Chattanooga 70.3
- Putting "Markers" in place before you sign up for an Ironman
- Realistic planning for Kona
- How shorter races make you faster and stronger for Ironman
- Don't forget about the other 364 days of the year
- Why Racing too much doesn't help you
- How to develop your true END GOAL
- Setting up an easy 8-week jump from a Half to a Full
- How Too Much Time Backfires
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, please consider supporting us here. Five bucks a month goes a long ways toward keeping this going. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com