Questions about your cycling stroke and how to improve it? Curious about the best way to prepare, attack, and recover from 90 degree runs? Want to know how to analyze your swim stroke? Want to keep your head high when an injury slows you down? All of this is answered, and more in this power-packed episode.
- Great technique for balancing your cycle stroke
- Mental approaches to cycling and how balance/dance make you better
- Why your mindset has to be different when you go out in the heat
- Recovering from hot runs
- What happens to all the water bottles, tubes, Co2, etc. at Ironman Races?
- An easy way to analyze your swim stroke
- Keeping your head in check when injured