"Don't Try." - Charles Bukowski
What if you didn't try so hard in your next race? Would it help you stay under control, more relaxed, and let the race come to you? We think so and today look at all the advantages of simply letting the race come to you.
- How much is race energy worth?
- Executing your bike with patience
- Are you a submissive runner?
- The 3 Doors of Racing
- How do you race if your goal is shot early on?
- How do you meet or exceed "fictional numbers?"
- It's gonna hurt, how will you handle it?
- Relaxing in the water
- Finding your flow in all three disciplines
Please leave us a 5 Star Review and awesome comment on iTunes.
If you like the Crushing Iron podcast, you can support us here. Thanks for listening!
Please subscribe to Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com