This is YOUR journey. Today is about figuring out who you are and what you want and not butting heads with that.
Today we get into training, work, and time. Setting boundaries. The gray area between helping others and being selfish in life.
We ask if there really is such a thing as balance. Asking tough questions of yourself and figuring out what you need for happiness.
How to embrace passive time. Sticking with the integrity of workouts. Powerful habits. Not trying . . . and Glory Days.
- Ice Storm
- C26 Gear to Support the Podcast
- Selfish or Self Care
- Work and Time Boundaries
- Coaching Dreams
- Planning vs. Flying by the seat of your pants
- Parent guilt
- Time for yourself vs. Time for others
- Exercise makes us better people
- Recovery weeks
- Demands of training to navigate life
- The best are “selfish”
- Ebbs and flows of self vs. others
- Everything is on a continuum
- Is there such a thing as balance?
- Yoga balance transfers to the mind
- Refuse to affilate
- What do I need??
- Passive time
- Where does balance start?
- Powerful habits
- When putting yourself first is uncomfortable
- Flexible with structure
- Integrity of workouts
- We know at the core what’s best for us
- Don’t Try
- Glory Days
Mike Tarrolly - CrushingIron@gmail.com
Robbie Bruce - C26Coach@gmail.com