On a recent podcast we addressed "One-and-Done" Bucket List Ironman racers and how it impacts the sport. That was followed by an interesting discussion on our closed Facebook Group regarding "respect for the sport" and what does that mean? Today we get into that topic, plus how "respecting yourself" plays a role in triathlon. We also take a slight detour into ITU and find out why that will likely be the future for triathlon.
- Why our conversations don't go down the combative road
- We discuss the Ironman "run" and what it means to walk most of it
- Triathlon as part of the JOURNEY
- Why ITU is the future of triathlon
- Would Ironman Races be better if there were more loops?
- Surefire way to your best Ironman
- Are you really "sponsored?"
- Respecting the Race and/or the Distance
You can buy Crushing Iron training plans here
Please subscribe and comment on iTunes
Email us: CrushingIron@gmail.com