Do you have a clear understanding of your goals? How will 20 extra minutes today matter 4 months from now? Today is about the ability to enjoy your training while keeping the structural integrity. The power of the mind and doing self checks before looking at the numbers. We talk about the distractions we all face and why it’s up to us to limit them and focus more on the middle way. Distraction equals stress and the person with the least amount of stress wins.
- Hair Gate
- OG in town
- What’s the point of our sport?
- The importance of context
- Structural integrity of training
- Just Keep Loving It
- What’s your “fun level” in training?
- It’s about your ability to perform when it matters
- Exercise Randomness
- Preparing for that time later in the season
- Putting too much stock in your watch
- Do a self check
- Plus or minus 3 margin of error
- Infatuation with numbers
- Diminishing marginal returns
- Do you know what the numbers mean?
- Courage to go with your gut
- The person with the least stress wins
- The Middle Way
- Distraction equals stress
- It’s up to the coach to know the athlete
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org