Back to the listeners for some more GREAT questions. We talk about appropriate soreness and fatigue, the Rules of 20, Zone Blending, and how to stay out of a hole. Also, weight gain and injuries, the best way to build a good base, driving from the hips in swimming. If that weren’t enough, we also talk strength workouts for swim, recovery weeks, and how to stay crisp during a taper. We end with stories about how we created our dream business.
- Early morning drivers
- Australia and Canada
- Appropriate Fatigue and Soreness
- Back in the Swing?
- Rules of 20
- Stale Legs
- Flushing out
- Knowing your whole system
- Blending within Z1 - Z5
- Real time decisions to stay out of a deep hole
- Space it and Pace it
- Weight gain and injury
- TSS Overreach?
- Recovery weeks
- Staying crisp during taper
- Racing IMWI with dad, should I beat him?
- Swim focused strength workout instead of a swim?
- Driving from the hips in swimming, explained
- Generic training plan without specific races
- The story of creating our dream business
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com