The little decisions we make each day set the tone for our lives. Happy and Healthy are the goals and depend on which way those decisions fall. Training can always be put off, but if you think of it, do it now. Don’t be a robot in search of perfection because it’s not going to come. Embrace imperfection AS perfection. Take responsibility for yourself, as we are what we consistently do. And by all means, be selfish with what makes you healthy.
*** Time is running out to sign up for THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022! Check it out!
- Race Cuts
- 10 Year Challenge
- Do it now
- Adapt or die
- You don’t need the gear
- Perfect Pats
- We don’t know what the future will bring
- Take responsibility
- We try to buy our way into motivation
- Built-in Excess
- Prisoner of the moment
- You are what you consistently do
- “There’s Plenty of time”
- Make time for it
- Peel the onion slowly
- Don’t feel like a robot
- Overly structured and refined
- Outline - Yes, Freedom - Yes
- Responsible for yourself
- A time and place for being careful
- No week is perfect
- You gotta check all the boxes
- Healthy is King
- Be selfish with what makes you healthy
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com