The truth is, success in triathlon is up to you. Today we talk about transitioning from a long holiday season into 2022 with a no excuses attitude. We look at prisoner of the moment syndrome, creating healthy pressure, and knowing when to push harder. Commit to saying yes and getting out the door, feel like a winner, but don't go zero to sixty.
- So many excuses
- Do SOMETHING
- Great habits get harder
- Jump starting your training with spending
- Early season races are closing in
- Less margin for error
- It’s up to you!
- Let it go
- Knowing Who You Are
- Knowing Who You Are Not
- Crash diets
- Your weaknesses
- Prisoner of the moment syndrome
- I need to quit
- I need to do it ALL
- Dipping your toe in for a minute
- Creating your own pressure
- You just have to get it done
- 4 week block targets
- Take off the pressure
- Practice not making excuses
- No as a favorite word
- When to be committed to yes
- Taking pressure out of your day
- Feeling like a winner
- From Zero to Sixty
- Know your Body
*** Time is running out to sign up for THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022! Check it out!
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org