You want to hit the next level, but what should you put more work into, swim, bike, or run? Today we look at ways to figure out where you should invest your time to reach the most potential. It’s not always obvious and we tell you why. We look at time invested vs. improvement. How fatigue plays in. And why your race strategy could be tapping your run reservoir. Training 3 sports as one is complex, but we will help you find your weaknesses to overcome them to train and race with more purpose.
- 5 Golden Rings
- Planning Ahead for training and racing
- Hitting the Next Level
- Training for 3 sports vs. 1.
- Vying for the podium?
- Limiting effects from swimming and cycling
- The puzzle of all three sports
- Dedicating time proportionately
- What do you consider your weakness?
- Time invested vs. improvement
- Fatigue masks fitness
- Can’t win in the swim but you can lose
- Don’t swim so hard that you can’t use your weapons
- Triathlon is a run race after a hard swim and long bike
- Saving energy for your run reservoir
- Starting your run on the defensive
- Triathletes like the complexity of this sport
- Overcoming weaknesses to get better
*** Time is running out to sign up for THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022! Check it out!
Looking for a Customized Swim analysis in our C26 Hub? Contact Somer: C26Operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Check out our team of awesome coaches on our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org