What do you want to get out of life? In many ways, this is a podcast to inspire you to go after what you really want, and let triathlon HELP that process. This is the end of a tough two years and the struggle has been real for many. We’ve “learned” to take the safe way out and not explore life. Today, we talk about getting out there, trying things you’re afraid of, and how to reinvigorate your spirit. We both feel like this can be a time for optimism if we keep our minds right.
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- Is Thanksgiving #1?
- Though Sledding during the holidays
- This is the end of TWO years for some
- IF the shoe doesn’t fit, you must not quit
- We can’t escape these days
- Obsessed with the Triathlon Identity
- Listen to your body
- What do you want to get out of life?
- Is it worth the “risk?” Probably
- Do we subconsciously try to trash ourselves?
- Doing things that are out of our norm
- How to look for growth
- The calculated and careful trap
- Reinvigorating your spirit
- Harder and harder to get out of comfort zone
- Putting things we really want on the back burner
- Making yourself a priority
- How to get moving when it’s tough
- Transitioning into workouts when you don’t want to
- Go off script
- Losing perspective on life
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com