We start by looking at nutrition and weight loss in triathlon. How to think about it and do it correctly. Then we have a lot of running talk. We get into strength, form, posture, and why track workouts aren’t usually the best thing for long course triathletes. We get into Owning Your Zones in running, how to best go from Ironman to a marathon, and what off-season weight training should look like. Then a nice discussion about what it takes to HOLD RUN FORM over the course of a 70.3 or Ironman.
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- Losing weight, diet, and fuel balance in Triathlon
- Nutrition, and patience
- Running easy to get fast
- Running more mileage
- Building a strong run base
- Polarized Training
- Cross Country Skiing
- Track work and form
- Owning Your Run Zones
- Strong and SMOOTH running
- Going from an Ironman to a marathon
- Swimming to run faster
- Off-season weight training
- Biking that helps your run the most
- Power Lifting
- Core and Run Form
- Fitness that holds form
- Swim Reach is relative
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org