You drive the podcast today with some great questions. Off-season nutrition, on course nutrition, when should you back off and train your body to use fat? Also, does training to qualify for Worlds or Kona look different? How to train for heat when it’s not hot. Standing on the bike, yes, no, maybe? Using the right power numbers. Trainer vs. Indoor riding. And how to “think” about experience in this sport and use it to race smarter than everyone else.
*** CHECK OUT THE C26 CLUB PROGRAM FOR 2022!
- World Series recap
- College football notes
- Is now the time to build Consistency in Nutrition?
- Using nutritional products year round is expensive
- “Trying” to qualify for Worlds or Kona?
- The overtraining trap
- Off season options for nutrition and fueling plans
- How many races and how much recovery between them?
- Old habits die hard
- Training for heat when it’s not hot
- Standing on the bike. When, why, why not
- Training vs. Racing
- Trainer vs. Outside Riding
- Pick ONE Power
- Translating old man basketball game at the Y to triathlon
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org