2020 forced and taught a lot of people to lean into the side of taking the easy road. Today we get into why it’s more important than ever to do hard things and push your comfort zone. It’s really easy to get obsessed with time goals, but creating challenges and experiences in life is more powerful. We get into why it’s important to be fun, flexible, find the kid inside and try new things or something out of the norm.
NOTE: Bring your friends or family to Chattanooga for training, fun, or relaxing in our new 4 BR, fully furnished Condo right next to the C26 Hub. Email C26Operations@gmail.com for more info.
- Recapping the racing weekend
- Ironman California Cluster
- Ironman making tough decisions
- Detaching from PR Goals
- Fitness or luck?
- Time related results trap
- Breaking away and trying something new
- Gaining experience in life
- No Easy Ironman - Ever
- Mixing up the muscle groups
- The hardest Ironman is the one you’re training for
- Choose something out of the norm
- Satiating your appetite
- 2020 - So tough for so many reasons
- What’s the point?
- Needing energy but not having energy . . . it’s a pickle
- Hacks are . . .
- Animal instincts
- Disassociating from the data
- Let loose
- Dump the metrics
- Fun and flexible
- Find your inner KID
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com