This is the pursuit of figuring yourself out. What makes you tick, how does triathlon complement and support your life. Where do you want to go from here and what does personal success look like. We talk about the little things and why they should matter. The off-season is a process that can go one of two ways. Why it’s so important to stay in the game if you want to get faster. We get into post-race-depression, why it happens, and how you can change. No more putting your true self on the back burner.
- Short football talk - Go Vols, Boo Badgers
- The Finish Line “feels”
- Celebrating Accomplishment
- Life’s too short not to celebrate the little wins
- The 24 Hour Chip
- Small Victories
- It’s hard to be proud
- Rewarding a bored society
- Feeling good is The Goal
- Stressed Kids
- Parents using kids as a vessel
- Intrinsically Motivated
- When triathlon takes over your life
- The pursuit of figuring yourself out
- One Day Celebrations vs. a lot of mini parties
- Post race depression
- Self talk “I suck”
- Everything is “in between”
- Putting yourself on the back burner
- We lose fitness quickly
- De-Training Mode
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is still open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your next year of planning, recovering, taper, etc. The Club membership is good for 12 months from sign up. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org