There’s no such thing as a perfect lead up to a race. No matter where you are, there are things you can do to get your mind and body in the best place possible. That’s why we race. Keeping your body fresh is where we want to be.
Can you flip the switch when it matters? How many times can you go to the well?
- Serious Season
- Madison Course ride weekend
- when we eat sleep and breathe ironman
- mentally unwinding
- Swimming lake Monona
- Seasonal EPO
- The last two big weekends before Wisconsin
- Countdown to Chattanooga
- Give yourself a break
- Flipping the training switch
- Molly Seidel in woman’s marathon - “I just kinda wanted to stick my nose where it didn’t belong.”
- Training and fitness matter, but it’s so much about mentality
- Nothing is guaranteed on race day
- Staying optimistic in your training
- Minimal Effective Dose
- When the Enormity of a race wears you down
- When you have nothing to lose
- Stopping at the beginning of taper
- The hardest part of training
- Why people give up on triathlon
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org