We open with talk of Jan Frodeno vs. Lionel Sanders in the Tri-Battle. Then it’s into ideas about how we might do a version of a unique triathlon. Then it’s onto Ironman and what makes the events so special. Families, friends, and supporters drive the sport. Then it’s onto what motivates people to race Ironman and how to sustain that motivation. We also take a look at how you should judge yourself, both in training and in race results.
- Ohio 70.3 Weekend for C26
- Thunder Triathlon
- More F1 Racing Chat?
- Triathlon Battle
- Frodeno-Sanders go head to head!
- How to get more interest in pro triathletes
- If WE were going to put on a Race
- Scripted Record Breaking
- What makes Ironman so special
- Ironman as a life changer
- What draws people into Ironman
- Why Robbie and Mike got into the sport
- Re-igniting “glory days”
- Using others fo fuel your fire
- What’s sustainable for you?
- Proving someone else wrong
- What being competitive is about
- How to judge your race
- What should you put in your basket?
- You can’t control other people
- Retrospective decision making
- “Just walk, dude.”
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com