It’s easy to do things we’re good at, but triathlon weaknesses usually set the race tone. Today we talk about how we’ve been pushing each other to work on the weak links in our game. We also explain how strengths can turn weakness because we “think we got it.” We look at training “trouble signs” and finding ways to enjoy disciples we may not like or neglect. It’s hard to race well when you have a glaring weakness…. Progress, not perfection is the name of the game in triathlon. Roll when it's hot.
- C26 on Tik Tok?
- Double Rides on the Weekend
- We’re both addressing our weaknesses
- When Cycling is your weakness . . . even if you don’t think it is
- It can all come back to swimming
- What it takes to commit to overall improvement
- It’s all about energy expenditure
- How do we improve?
- Your weakness may actually be consistency (Mike)
- When we get into training trouble
- When strengths become your weaknesses
- Don’t run when you should ride
- When you don’t have time for Volume
- Wheelbarrows full of bricks
- The best way to get there is . . . to get there
- Making starting your workouts easier
- We can always seem to find an excuse
- How to recognize the fastest swimmers at the race
- What was clicking when you were in your best shape?
- Great as the enemy of good
- Progress not perfection
- Paralyzed by perfect
- Fortune cookie podcast
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org