A lot of us use this sport as a vehicle to be better people and athletes but do you feel “free” or are you holding guilt, regret, and fear? Today we talk about common situations in triathlon that can impact your joy in the sport and life. We talk about changing baseline stress, hanging around till you’re ready, and 60 minutes of “something.” You’re an adult and you can be whoever you want to be. Are you taking that seriously? Are you facing fears? Are you carrying shame? Are you living, training, and racing free?
- C26 Hub Grand Opening - Chattanooga 70.3 Weekend
- Sticking with this sport for a tough year
- When our baseline of stress changes
- Being all about doing the best you can
- When triathlon is a life saver
- Some “turned off” during the pandemic
- When your race becomes a goal
- 100 Day Run Streaks
- “Hanging around” until you’re ready
- When all three sports start to click
- When you’re late to your own party
- Re-thinking your training priority
- Living the dream
- You can be whoever you want to be
- You’re an adult . . . do you
- Finding the groove again with “60 minutes of something”
- Carrying guilt and shame
- The pain in hypocrisy
- Show grace to people when they can’t for themselves
- What self-care looks like
- Face your fear
- Check out our new Hub Experience/Condo Combo package deal for only $475. Limited time offer! Book directly with C26operations@gmail.com
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Bruce - email@example.com