What if you could have that "new to triathlon" excitement all the time? Today we look at sort of creating a re-birth in the sport while using the experience you’ve built. The "old you" meets the "new you" and how that can be so powerful. Also...understanding effort, power, and pace ranges on a deep level so you can execute in a race. We get into diet flux, and the guilt, falling off wagons and shame and how to start over when it seems like you’ve blown the comeback.
- We’re not immune to mistakes
- Our wide range of athletes
- Falling into a great race
- Don’t put limits on your attitude
- Trying to be the OLD YOU
- Why its so fun when we start
- Having a “re-birth” in triathlon
- Not giving yourself a limit
- Race Free, Train Free
- Knowing your Ranges
- Understanding and executing swim efforts
- Unlocking your next gear/level
- Long rids vs. short efforts
- Fluid Form and faster
- Understanding your tool box and how to use it
- Do you really need a new shiny tool?
- Hold off on the Jackhammer
- Guilt, Shame, of falling off a good habit
- Diet fluxes
- Setting up positive life trends
- Going bankrupt
- What are we gonna lose if we start over?
- Finding excitement - re-discovering expectations
- Are you a step closer today?
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org