Do you feel stalled in your swim progress? We're sure there's a nugget or two in here that will help you get faster while staying fresh. We look at the pull buoy dilemma and how to break the habit, turnover and the difference between fast and efficient. We also talk about mechanics including hand entry, how to get there, and what to do next. Break the bad habits and start using the water to get where you want to go.
Don't forget to check out the C26 Club Program. We lay out your entire year for only $349.
- It’s not about being in a hurry
- It’s simpler than you think
- So many ways to teach swimming
- Bad habits and fall backs
- When you’re not getting faster
- Stalled? Repressed?
- What we say to those who say “The swim doesn’t matter”
- The Pull Buoy Dilemma
- Making Swimming Easier
- Narrowing your focus
- Combining the Pull Buoy with Bands
- The importance of lengthening from the hips
- Similarities between swimming and cycling
- Water as a means to getting where you want to go
- Even if the mechanics are perfect . . .
- Swimming over a barrel
- How to enter the water properly
- The purpose and benefit of paddles
- Shoulder, elbow, hand
- Turnover - Fast or Efficient? What’s the difference?
- Can you keep the same turnover and be faster?
- Effort and Return on Investment
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org