Is life happening TO YOU or around you? The little things add up to tackle the hard things. Spend time and effort on things that are your choice. New habits, new patterns. Is anything wrong RIGHT NOW? Be in this moment and not in a problem that doesn’t exist. What are you choosing to lose as a person by not accepting daily challenges? Facing the invisible enemy head on, even when it’s in your mind. **The Club Package is still available for for a few more weeks. More info here:
- Lessons from Chris Nikic, the first Down syndrome Ironman Finisher
- The power of partners, guidance and community
- When Ignorance (to the right things) is bliss
- “When we feel secure and supported the way in which we see the world changes”
- A surprise C26 meeting
- Creating your own little world in the world
- When you’re at your best others benefit
- When to tune out
- The spotlight is on health . . . what’s next?
- How are anxieties change and what they do for us
- We’re not immune to morphing emotions
- Bing in moments that don’t exist
- Living in the “what ifs”
- Facing fears and walking through them to grow
- Finding peace in things that scare you
- What’s the whole point??
- The invisible opponent
- Sedentary and scared
- Building up those in your corner
- The daily wins
- We need to have a challenger
- The difference between simple and simplistic and why it matters
- The trap of “easy means doing nothing”
- The older we get, the less we know?
- Sometimes we just need to FEEL it
- Doing what’s in front of you instead of being distracted
- Filling the little holes every day
- What’s gained in the early parts of a challenging process
- New habits, new patterns
- When impossible days become less impossible
- Doing things without a second thought
- The “impossible” 90 days of Robbie’s life
- How the easy things add up to tackle the hard things
- Changing the perception of problems
- Reducing the overwhelming
- Remind yourself of the new feeling
- The goal is to find new hills
- How the mind makes you faster
- Retaining confidence
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org