You have permission to believe. Today, we talk about coaching and how we approach coaching, both with athletes and ourselves. We also talk about our business model, which we’re sure a lot of people will question. In essence, we believe in going with our gut, even if (sometimes especially if) that means we’re bucking the trends. Plus, previews and predictions for Challenge Daytona.
- Don’t forget to check out our C26 Club Program where we plan your entire 2021 Race Season for $349.
- Mike is attempting to be an athlete again
- Ups and downs of training cycles
- Wade in slowly and do what feels right
- Getting back to the basics
- The intersection of mental and physical energy
- There’s only so much you can do
- When your mind is in 100% overdrive
- "Genius is the person who can most truly be who they are."
- Mike’s road from athlete to artist to musician back to athlete
- No one cares as much as you care
- Our job is to help them become happy with what they do
- Your workouts are for you, not us
- The rah rah is at a minimum
- When our goals start to pinball
- Don’t get distracted and stay true to your principles
- Investing in our athletes for the best experience possible
- Following our gut instincts
- Inspiration that comes naturally
- Changing the world with memes?
- Following your own lead and building that confidence
- When you’re in the Zone, everyone knows it
- Local people think our gym is a big flop
- Why it’s important to lose fitness sometimes
- An athlete’s addiction to driving themselves into the ground
- Addicted to training or Getting Better??
- We have to have confidence to take rest
- Why athletes get injured
- Why CHALLENGE DAYTONA is a MUST WATCH
- Coach Robbie’s prediction for the podium at Challenge Daytona
- Check out the C26 Club Program for 2021!
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
You can also slide by www.crushingiron.com which is now the official blog page for the podcast. Community and coaching information are at www.c26triathlon.com
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron
Mike Tarrolly - email@example.com
Robbie Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org